Monday 13 July 2015

PC or Console?









I wouldnt say one is better than the other. They both good on their own ways. I use PC until now, but I dont use console anymore just because I didnt play much games lately.
For working I would prefer PC, it is faster, it is easier to use, and I am familiar with it since I was a kid. PC nowadays are available at many different kind, different capacity, memories, RAM, etc. It is easier for people to find the right PC for the as they needed, because there are actually built in PC in the market. For gamers, might need a bigger RAM so it is faster and bigger memory as well. But for normal use, the regular PC might be enough for them without having to spend more money for bigger this and that.


Although, I will prefer console for gaming. They comes in different range nowadays, and different kind of games as well. I found that console is very handy for people to just laid back and hold your stick however you want, especially wii. For a gamer person, I would recommend console than PC for them

No comments:

Post a Comment